In this review, we will take a look at 22Bet mobile options. We will study what they actually are for iOS and Android smartphone owners, how to install and download the 22Bet web app, and how to use the mobile sportsbook when playing on the go.
We see it like sports betting fans and that gamblers in today’s world, including Ireland players, don’t just use their browser versions on the desktop: they choose the mobile application to always stay on gambling and betting alert in the very best sense of this word. These active people are really in an upbeat mood when it comes to playing on the go. They want to get online with their smartphones aiming at winning real money.
So let’s see what 22Bet has recently developed for its devoted players, no matter if they have Android and iOS smartphones or tablets. The very good news is that there are two specially-designed apps for both Android and iOS device owners. We will review the process of downloading and installing below.
Moreover, the 22Bet official website is 100 percent mobile-optimized for an active gambler. It adapts to your smartphone moves and angle changes just fine.
22BET MOBILE APP FOR IPHONES
If you’re a happy iPhone owner with a true love for mobile gambling, please remember that only updated iOS versions, such as the 9.0 version or higher, would guarantee your smooth playing. We don’t recommend you to use older versions.
YOUR 22BET APP DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ON IOS
- Open your App Store and sign in.
- As 22Bet bookie is licensed in Cyprus, please change your region to Cyprus in order to download and install the app.
- Then you should check out the settings and change your country for Cyprus there (the online venue is registered in Cyprus).
- Now approve the T&Cs and click ‘Next‘. You’ve got it now.
- Type in the sportsbook’s name, ‘22Bet‘, in the search field. Then click the ‘Get’ button and here we go – the app will start downloading to your device.
- If needed, you might switch back to your initial country settings.
Now it’s time for gambling and betting at 22Bet with your iPhone. Enjoy!
22BET MOBILE OPTION FOR ANDROID APP
First, do not forget to make sure: your Android device must have at least a 5.0 version or higher. Just like with iPhones, we do not advise using previous versions if you don’t want to have any speedwork problems.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
Well, you should be aware that this 22Bet’s app is not present in Google Store. Still, this doesn’t mean it is somehow restricted or limited for use. Here are the steps to take for installing it:
- Using your smartphone’s browser, go to the 22Bet official website in Ireland
- Click the ‘Installation‘ button
- Change your system’s settings to allow installation from unknown sources
- Having done it, download and install the 22Bet application for Android
Now you may enjoy your sports betting or playing your favorite casino games right from your mobile device.
22BET MOBILE WEBSITE VERSION
The bookmaker’s mobile website is very mobile-friendly, it easily adapts to your iPhone, or Android device.
To play using the 22Bet mobile version, just open your browser on your device. Type in the 22Bet’s URL (m.22bet.com) in the search bar. This will immediately land you on the homepage of the bookie’s mobile website. The mobile version is also fully compatible with tablets.
22BET MOBILE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
You can use practically any browser to run the mobile site version. Just to name a few: Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.
The list of compatible mobile smartphone models to play on the go is very long. There’s basically every iOS or Android mobile device, starting from iPhone 5 and including many Samsung models. Not to forget, Sony Xperia owners are on the list, too. Even Nexus models can have no problem: they’re on the list as well.